This Friday, I decided to work on a project for our Monday D&D game.
You see, our party obtained a galleon during our adventures, and since I figured we might be spending a lot of time on our boat, I thought I might as well build a 3D play field.
Recording this video one-handed was a little difficult, so I am not cutting as fast as I otherwise could with the sled. In fact, it didn’t take me long to obtain the following pile:
Much later this evening, I finally started to work on the frame. Observe the frame of our new boat.
I need to let the ribs dry before I can start working on the rest of the boat. Once the glue dries, I intend to shave the ribs down to shape the hull of the boat; however, I plan to make it so that it will break into segments so that the different levels will have easy access for play.
More to come later. . . .